Thursday, February 18, 2010

Posted baby pics :)

Well I thought I would post some of our baby u/s pics so everyone can see how cute they are :) I didn't have my blog started when I had my ultrasounds so I will just give some highlights. Our first u/s the nurse inserted the wand then quickly went from one side to the other. I thought to myself, hey lady slow down we wanna see too! Then she said well... and I my heart dropped I was like OH NO!!! Then she finishes and says what I am seeing here is two babies. OMG! I look at dh and he looked like a deer caught in headlights with a strange smirk I am not sure I've ever seen before. It was really cute. I said I told you they were both still in there :) It was crazy anyway though. I mean I thought for sure they were both in there but then the night before I had to bring myself down to reality and remind myself not to be disappointed or sound disappointed if they tell us there is just one baby so it was like I had convinced myself most likely there will just be one. I mean no matter what I was soooooo happy to finally be pregnant and would be happy no matter what so long as our baby(s) were healthy! And viola we find out we are having twins! :) It was amazing hearing their heartbeats. I think that was the most amazing part. It was cool seeing our babies too but they looked more like tiny dinosaurs than babies so the heartbeats really rang home with me more so than seeing them on the screen.

The next ultrasound was at my OB office just last Friday. It was awesome to confirm both still had stong heartbeats and were growing! This time they looked more like actual babies and baby B was bouncing and dancing around while baby A was sleeping which if I could have been I would have been too! Our appt was at 7:40 a.m.! Baby A did wake up and wiggle around some so that was good and the ultrasound tech said she thought baby A is a girl and Baby B is a boy. I kind of think that too because baby A is smaller by 2 days and Baby B would be like his dad (dad can't sit still) LOL! Two of my friends said they thought just the opposite. That girls are more active. I think I should do a poll or something to see what everyone thinks. Anyhow, hope you enjoy our baby pics!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you!! I know I am a little biased lol so its nice hearing that others agree with me :)

    ReplyDelete