Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Busy busy weekend!
Sorry its been a little while since I posted last! We had a very busy weekend starting on Friday and ending Monday night! Dh's brother and family came to visit and we hadn't seen them in over a year! Also we had plans with my brother and sister before we knew dh's brother and family were going to be in town so we decided to take Friday and Monday off to spend with dh's brother/family and stick with our plans for my sibs to come over Saturday and spend the night since we had that planned for like a month. We went to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D. It was interesting but not as good as I had thought it be. That's okay. It was still fun. Then we played Just Dance on Wii omg is that fun!!! and watched a movie. Its nice having some energy back! The babies definitely got a work out this weekend! Friday we spent the day with dh's brother, his wife, our nephew, and dh's parents. Dh and his brother pulled out all their old Legos and were doing "inventory" to determine what pieces they were missing. It wasn't much fun watching two grown men play with legos but it was fun to see them spending time together. My SIL and I played wii with my nephew. It's crazy how big he's getting. 6 1/2 already and getting taller by the minute. He also seems like he's calming down a bit. He's always been a pretty hyper kid. Pretty sure he has ADD/ADHD undiagnosed. Saturday before my brother and sister came over, dh and I did a ton of cleaning and moved the couches back FINALLY since we shuffled all the furnature one way to make room for the Christmas Tree back in November and I was trying to avoid lifting furnature but it just wasn't ever going to happen so we did it and boy did my back kill for the rest of the weekend! Bad bad plan but I felt so much better having our furnature moved so it was a bitter sweet move :) Sunday we went back to spend time with dh's family and spent the night. The boys went ice fishing with their dad and they asked my nephew if he wanted to go and he said no I want to stay with auntie. So cute! Usually its all about my hubs (uncle C) and he was loving me up. He is excited for the babies and even lightly rubbed my tummy which I was nervous he might do because he's always been so rough so I sort of jumped when he did it but it was really cute. Then Monday we took him to the Mall of America to go on rides at the indoor amusement park and dh and his brother really wanted to go to Legoland to see if they could finds some parts and my nephew enjoyed playing with all the legos too. I was able to sneak off at one point to go buy me a couple of bras. Thank God! I was going without all day b/c my boobs hurt so bad. I asked the lady at the store after I bought them if I could go put one on in the fitting room and she said sure and that it was one of the most common questions they get. Man are my boobs in heaven! Finally bras that fit! I hope my bbs don't get too much bigger, these are Large and they are made for bfing too so hoping I can get the most out of them but if not, at least I am comfortable for the first time in months! So the weekend was insane but fun and I only had to cook Saturday night and Sunday morning which my sister helped so it wasn't too much work. Now I am back to work and have so much to do and a headache to top it off. Hope the day goes fast. So far, that's not the case...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Glad you had a nice visit with your DH's family. LOL, they collect legos huh? that's neat. Maybe the babies can also collect legos with daddy?
ReplyDeleteI'm exhausted just reading about your w/e! Phew! Stop moving furniture!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteLOL it was crazy insane Misty! Yes well sort of E. The legos are from when the were kids but they have tons of sets so they were going through them trying to figure out what pieces they were missing. Of course dh is missing the most pieces! He's kind of unorganized and his mom said sometimes she would just throw random pieces away if they were laying around. I can see dh leaving his stuff laying around, nothing new there...
ReplyDelete